Saturday, August 15, 2020

Week 1 Letter - I Find Out I'm the Only One...

 


What's up guys?

My first half week of online MTC has been mostly fun. My parents decked out a room in the basement and I'm living the good life down here. I probably have one of the nicest MTC classrooms in the country. I basically just get on zoom in the morning and afternoon for classes and sometimes I'll have a workshop I have to watch when I'm not in class. For the most part though it's pretty laid back and I have tons of free time. I've learned a lot in the past few days from my teachers and they're both dope. 


My district is chill, they're all cool people. I found out I'm the only one in my district going to Vancouver though, so that was pretty sad. Almost all of them are going somewhere in Washington. They all got their travel itineraries like two days ago too, and I'm just here. Chillin. Not even sure if I'll make it to Canada on time. It's fine. My companion Elder Nelson is a funny guy, he's going to Missouri. There really isn't much else going on, it's been kind of a slow week, I'm sure it'll pick up next week though.

Elder Clifford's very own MTC cereal bar!













No comments:

Post a Comment